Music Start !

no

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Keempat


TISSOT 1853 PR 50 2824 25 JEWELS SWISS STAINLESS STEEL DATE AUTOMATIC MENS WATCH
Shocked !!Happy!!
Really happy for today, unexpected something comes from my beloved, After what i have done to him recently.. *wipe tears*
Thanks to him. I pray to Allah swt, to be a good wife.and try to avoid all the negative attitudes.
Not that easy, but i will.
 I never write again something special to you now this is for you
 

Dearly Beloved..
 
I’m so touched right now.
You know that I really love you no matter what happening around.
When i first met you,
I knew you were special.
Something clicked inside me,
that knew this was the beginning
of something surreal.

You have made me see
that life has so much to offer.
You encourage me to aspire
to be my best. You also guide me to be a better muslimah with your Doa..

You are my soulmates and you are my best friend.. “SEMOGA HUBUNGAN KITA DIRAHMATI ALLAH DUNIA DAN AKHIRAT AMIN”





No comments:

Post a Comment